This Friday WhatsApp announced that it has corrected with a new beta update for Android, which registered an error by which the notification of deleted conversations was maintained, even when this deletion process had been completed.
Currently, when a conversation is deleted, the instant messaging application presents a notification in the notification bar indicating the status of this action and the percentage of messages that have been deleted.
|WhatsApp updated its latest version. Photo: Getty Images - Photo: NurPhoto via Getty Images|
However, once this procedure was completed and 100 percent of deleted messages had been reached, the notification remained in place and did not disappear from the bar.
As verified by WABetaInfo, WhatsApp has released a new beta version update, 18.104.22.168, through the Google Play Android Beta Program, in which this persistent notification problem has been fixed.
This portal has indicated that, with the beta version 22.214.171.124, this error had been corrected. However, it was present again in beta version 126.96.36.199. Finally, the application has returned to send a new bug fix update with which it hopes to eliminate this bug.
WABetaInfo has recommended users who continue to experience this issue to install the latest beta update for the app. Before the installation of the application, it has been advised to make a backup of the chat history to preserve the sent and received messages.
These are the steps to easily create WhatsApp stickers with your own photos
WhatsApp has become very popular among technology lovers. The application’s function to send stickers has caused a furor among the more than one billion people who use the app, usually being animations, drawings or images of characters that for one reason or another have gone viral.
Users use these stickers to complement their ideas or express their emotions in the middle of conversations. In addition, they have allowed new possibilities to make chats more enjoyable and fun. This has also decreased the use of emojis and some gifs .
At first, making a sticker required a lot of work, since it was necessary to download special applications on the cell phone or hire someone who could remove the background of the image and crop it properly to make the desired composition.
However, now anyone can do it easily and quickly through WhatsApp Web or from the desktop application . The steps to follow are:
1. Link the mobile application together with the desktop version or with WhatsApp Web.
2. Position yourself in the conversation in which you want to send the sticker.
3. Click the paperclip button on the left side of the text bar, which is normally pressed to attach a file.
4. Once the options are displayed, click on the sticker option (number four counting from top to bottom).
5. Automatically, the file browser will open to select the photo you want.
6. Once the desired image is found, the editing options will be enabled.
7. If, for example, you have a photo of a person, you can remove the background by selecting the scissors option and cutting around it.
8. It is also possible to add some text.
9. Finally, you can send the new sticker to whoever you want.