Pokémon TCG Ampharos ex Battle Deck Card List and Evolution Cheat Sheet.
The Pokémon Company has released two new Pokémon TCG ex Battle Decks, Scarlet and Violet: Paldea Evolved, alongside the English version. These decks replace the beginner V preconstructed builds and prominently feature Ampharos ex in the Lightning type.
|Pokémon TCG Ampharos ex Battle Deck featuring powerful Pokémon and strategic cards|
For beginner and casual players, the Amparos and Lucario ex Battle Decks provide opportunities to explore Pokémon TCG ex strategies and mechanics. These preconstructed builds are designed as level one decks, making them ideal starting points for new players and those who enjoy casual play.
Ampharos ex Battle Deck Evolution Guide and Card List
The Ampharos ex Battle Deck consists of several Stage Two Pokémon, offering players a board state advantage with their high health totals, allowing them to survive longer battles. It’s important for players to manage their Basic Energy cards since multiple Pokémon within the Ampharos ex Battle Deck can discard them, resulting in additional damage.
Within the Ampharos ex Battle Deck, there are three Basic Pokémon that do not evolve and three that can evolve. Let’s take a look at them:
- Evolves into Flaffy
- Flaffy evolves into Ampharos ex
- Evolves into Staravia
- Staravia evolves into Staraptor
- Evolves into Kilowattrel
Other Basic Pokémon
Support Trainers in the Ampharos ex Battle Deck
The Support Trainers included in the Ampharos ex Battle Deck have a restriction that prevents players from playing multiple Supporter cards during their turn. Let’s see what they offer:
- Nemona: Draw three cards.
- Youngster: Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then draw five cards.
- Jacq: Search your deck for up to two Evolution Pokémon, reveal them, and add them to your hand. Then shuffle your deck.
Item Trainers in the Ampharos ex Battle Deck
Unlike Support Trainers, there are no restrictions on Item Trainer cards within the Pokémon TCG Ampharos ex Battle Deck. Players can play any number of Item Trainer cards during their turn. Here are some of the notable Item Trainer cards in the deck:
- Energy Retrieval: Retrieve up to two Basic Energy cards from your discard pile and add them to your hand.
- Nest Ball: Search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and place it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Potion: Heal one of your Pokémon for 30 health.
- Switch: Swap your Active Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.
- Ultra Ball: Discard two cards from your hand to play Ultra Ball. Search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Pokégear 3.0: Look at the top seven cards of your deck. If you find a Supporter card among them, reveal it and add it to your hand. Shuffle the remaining cards back into your deck.
Players can further explore the Pokémon TCG Scarlet and Violet English ex Battle decks, which are set to release on July 14. These decks will feature Chien-Pao ex and Tinkaton ex.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I use the Ampharos ex Battle Deck for competitive play?
The Ampharos ex Battle Deck is primarily designed for beginner and casual players, but you can modify and enhance it to suit your competitive play style.
Are the Scarlet and Violet ex Battle decks compatible with the Ampharos ex Battle Deck?
While Scarlet and Violet ex Battle decks are separate releases, you can mix and match cards from different decks to create your own unique strategies.
How many cards are in the Ampharos ex Battle Deck?
The Ampharos ex Battle Deck consists of a complete deck with 60 cards, including Pokémon, Trainers, and Energy cards.
Where can I purchase the Pokémon TCG ex Battle decks?
You can find the Pokémon TCG ex Battle decks at various retailers, both online and offline, specializing in trading card games.
Are the Ampharos ex Battle Deck and its cards legal for tournament play?
Some cards in the Ampharos ex Battle Deck may be legal for tournament play, while others may not. It’s essential to check the official Pokémon TCG rules and the card legality list for the specific format you wish to participate in.